- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Alfa Aesar, a Johnson Matthey company, recently published a new “High-Purity Materials for Photovoltaics” brochure that highlights the company’s offering of chemicals and metals for use in the photovoltaics (PV) industry.
The eight-page brochure lists over 150 products used in the development of a variety of solar cells, including crystalline silicon, copper indium gallium selenide (CIGS) and cadmium telluride (CdTe). Products listed include both compounds and pure metals in a variety of forms, purities and quantities.
To request a free copy of the brochure, call (800) 343-0660 or e-mail email@example.com. Information regarding additional specialized compounds and metals can be found on the company’s website at www.alfa.com.