- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The award, the highest bestowed by ACerS, will be presented at the society’s annual meeting this month. Pye will join a small group affiliated with Alfred University who previously received this honor, including John F. McMahon, Samuel R. Scholes, Van Derck Frechette, and Richard M. Spriggs.
As dean of the New York State College of Ceramics, Pye led the establishment of several new academic programs in electronic arts, engineering, and materials science that helped the college reach record levels of sponsored research.
For additional details, visit www.alfred.edu.