- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Hall presented the experimental design for an upcoming study in conjunction with Gerresheimer Glass Inc. The purpose of this study is to better understand glass delamination and possibly link its occurrence to manufacturing processes employed by the glass vial industry.
The conference was sponsored by Rx-360, a newly formed industrial consortium formed to protect the integrity of pharmaceutical products globally.
For more information, visit www.alfred.edu.