- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Over the past few years, we have invested millions of dollars in capacity expansion projects. We are also planning significant further investment in the next several years as we expect demand for our synthetic high alumina products to continue to grow worldwide,” said Marcelo Zocchi, vice president Commercial for Refractories and Ceramics & Polishing. “In addition to investment capital, increases in logistics, energy and material costs continue to be critical price determinants.”
According to the company, it is committed to providing its customers with a reliable supply of premium products. “Through our investments, we strive to ensure the highest level of delivery performance to our customers in every region around the world,” said Zocchi.
For more information, call (49) 6995-734128, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.almatis.com.