- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The acquisition expands Amedica’s spinal device offerings to cover all spinal surgery indications, including several minimally invasive techniques, PEEK and silicon nitride interbody spacers, biologics, and deformity correction procedures.
“This acquisition will clearly enable Amedica to establish itself as a complete and full-line spinal implant concern with leading-edge technologies including, and further integrating, the very unique silicon nitride advantage,” said Ben Shappley, president, CEO and director. “As a result of this transaction, Amedica has doubled its distribution network and sales and marketing management and enhanced its international presence.”
For more information, visit www.amedica.com or www.us-spine.com.