- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Increasingly, hotel guests, as well as property owners and developers, are demanding products that conserve water without sacrificing performance,” said Michele Hudec, vice president of Product and Business Development for American Standard Brands. “We are looking forward to working with other industry leaders, via the Consortium, to establish the performance criteria that helps make it easier to incorporate sustainable products throughout the hospitality industry.”
Twenty-five organizations comprise the Consortium, including more than a dozen industry-leading suppliers, brands, architects, designers, purchasing firms and sustainability consultants.
For more information, visit www.americanstandard.com.