- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
"This added capability allows AMETEK RIMS to be integrated with a wide range of plant control systems,” said Tom Marecic, vice president and general manager of AMETEK Process Instruments. “It also provides a data bridge so that older analyzers using proprietary communications protocols can be integrated into modern fieldbus foundation networks."
The LINKBUS RIMS provides access to analyzer information and trend data that enables maintenance personnel to make the most efficient use of limited resources and to more quickly determine process problems vs. analyzer inaccuracy.
For more information, call (412) 828-9040 or visit www.ametekpi.com.