- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Anderson joined Brush Wellman in July 1974. In his tenure with the company, he has held technical, sales and senior management positions within Beryllium Products, Brush Ceramic Products and Brush Wellman’s Alloy Products units, as well as at Williams Advanced Materials Inc., another wholly owned subsidiary of Brush Engineered Materials.
He is a graduate of Miami University of Ohio with a bachelor’s of science degree in chemistry, and he later earned a master’s of business administration degree from Bowling Green State University. Anderson is an active member of a number of technical and industry professional organizations.
The company’s website is located at www.brushwellman.com.