- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
APC International (APCI) recently announced the startup of a Pennsylvania-based ceramic powder manufacturing facility for the production of piezoelectric powders. Hammond Lead Products (HLP), a chemical producer centered in Indiana, is working with APCI to match its lead-related materials science technologies with APCI’s array of established high-performance lead-zirconate-titanate powders.
The piezoelectric powders, as well as additional custom-formulation products, will be available through APCI and HLP for applications in commercial and defense-related markets. Startup of this production installation is expected before the end of 2009.
For more information, visit www.americanpiezo.com.