- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. recently announced that, following the recommendation of the nominating committee and approval at a recent meeting of the board of directors, Masahiro Kadomatsu, currently representative director, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the company, was named representative director, chairman of the board, and chairman and CEO. Shinya Ishizu, the current director and chairman of the board, is retiring from the board of directors.
In addition, Kazuhiko Ishimura was named representative director, president and chief operating officer (COO) of the company. Ishimura currently serves as senior executive officer and general manager of the company’s Electronics & Energy General Division.
These changes are subject to approval at the ordinary general meeting of shareholders, which will be held in late March 2008. Visit www.agc.co.jp.