- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Corning Inc. recently announced that Katherine A. Asbeck, senior vice president, finance, and the company’s designated principal accounting officer, will retire effective March 31, 2009. A successor principal accounting officer will be designated in advance of her retirement date.
Asbeck joined Corning in 1991 as director of external reporting and accounting policy, and held a number of finance-related positions prior to being appointed senior vice president, finance, in November 2005. Prior to joining Corning, Asbeck had 10 years of experience with the accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
Visit www.corning.com for more information.