- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
ASTM, one of the largest voluntary standards development organizations in the world, recently announced a name change. The change to ASTM International reinforces the openness of the ASTM standards development process to worldwide input, reflecting the global application and use of ASTM standards. Today, membership in ASTM International exceeds 30,000 technical experts from more than 100 countries.
"From its inception, the ASTM method of developing standards has been based on consensus without borders," notes James A. Thomas, president. "Our process ensures that interested individuals and organizations representing industry, academia, consumers and governments all have an equal vote in determining a standard's content."
For more information on the organization's global activities, call (610) 832-9687, fax (610) 832-9599 or e-mail email@example.com.