- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Arizona State University’s (ASU) Ceramics Research Center will hold a self-guided Ceramic Studio Tour this weekend (February 27-28). The studios will be open from 10 a.m.-4 p.m., and demonstrations will be held from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3-4 p.m. both days.
Sandy Luehrsen will be at Sandy Blain’s Studio and will show new work, including two or three teapots and a few small creatures.
Sandy Blain’s Studio is located at 491 W. Courtney Lane, Tempe, AZ 85284. For additional details, call (480) 893-2133 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.