- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In Ceramics: Basic Throwing Skills, artist Alleghany Meadows illustrates wedging the clay, centering it on the wheel and throwing a cylinder. The step-by-step demonstration with cross-sections clearly explains the technique of throwing.
Ceramics: Throwing Functional Forms illustrates how to throw basic forms and demonstrates how to trim finished pieces. In this DVD, Meadows shows how to create functional forms such as a mug, a vase, a pitcher with a handle, and a plate. Close-ups of the scenes and cross-sections of the forms bring the process to life.
For additional details, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (330) 336-4098. (Items are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you find that you are unable to write the review, you will be required to return the item.)