- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
AVX Corp. recently reported its plans to relocate its corporate offices to Greenville, S.C. Certain corporate functions supporting AVX’s global operations that currently operate from the Myrtle Beach facility will be relocated to a newly acquired facility outside of Greenville. The relocation process will be phased, with certain functions moving during the next several months.
Approximately 150 positions are expected to be affected. The relocation of these corporate functions will not affect the company’s manufacturing operations, which will remain in the Myrtle Beach and Conway facilities.
For more information, visit www.avx.com.