- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The DWEA will expand the efforts of the AWEA, which include producing an annual statistical report, and advocating on the state and federal levels for distributed wind-small and mid-sized turbines that generate enough electricity for a home or business.
In addition, the DWEA joins the AWEA as an event partner in the second annual AWEA Small and Community Wind Conference and Exposition, taking place December 7-9 in Portland, Ore.
For additional details, visit www.awea.org.