- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Tom Albanese, chief executive officer, Rio Tinto, said the new role underlines the importance the company places on enhancing its relationship with China. “I am deeply committed to developing our relationship with China,” said Albanese. “Ian’s experience and leadership will provide strategic direction and help guide all aspects of our engagement with China, one of our most important partners.”
Bauert reports to Doug Ritchie, who last year assumed direct responsibility for Rio Tinto’s activities in China, in addition to his role as chief executive of Energy. “This appointment recognizes the importance of China as a long-term partner with our organization and our intention to foster new and dynamic relationships as China's development continues,” said Ritchie.
For additional information, visit www.riotinto.com.