- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“To restart the factory, Bennu will make a significant investment in the existing facility,” said Jerry Lemieux, CEO. “This will include removal of the inoperable electric glass furnace that was blamed in large part for Cameron’s failure. In its place, a new, state-of-the-art oxygen-fuel furnace will be installed.”
Nikolaus Sorg GmbH & Co. KG was chosen to design, engineer and install the new furnace. The company is hopeful that the factory will be in full production by early 2012. At full capacity, the factory will produce over 100 million wine bottles per year. Within the next several months, Bennu will begin hiring the employees necessary for the factory and business operations.
For additional details, visit www.bennuglass.com.