- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Reportedly suitable for the production of all WC types, the AVM 150 casts a mold that is divided into a number of elements ranging from four (simple open-rim WC) to seven (closed-rim, floor-mounted WC). The key advantage of this technology is that the rim is glued on while the piece is still held in the mold.
The AVM 150 has been equipped with advanced yet user-friendly control software, while the ceramic supports have been redesigned to allow flexibility with respect to the product being manufactured.
For more information, visit www.sacmi.com.