- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Reportedly suitable for the production of all WC types, the AVM 150 casts a mold that is divided into a number of elements ranging from four (simple open-rim WC) to seven (closed-rim, floor-mounted WC). The key advantage of this technology is that the rim is glued on while the piece is still held in the mold.
The AVM 150 has been equipped with advanced yet user-friendly control software, while the ceramic supports have been redesigned to allow flexibility with respect to the product being manufactured.
For more information, visit www.sacmi.com.