- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited recently announced that it has appointed Peter Binks, Ph.D., to its board. Binks will be a non-executive director of the company and will join the board’s technical committee, drawing on his strong technical skills and experience in commercializing innovative technologies.
Binks has had a successful career with McKinsey & Co., BHP, Telstra, and Nanotechnology Victoria Ltd. He currently serves as chief executive officer of NanoVentures Australia Ltd, a company set up to attract funding and commercialize outcomes from Nanotechnology Victoria.
After completing a science degree at the University of Tasmania (Hons) with a major in physics, Binks attended Oxford University as a Rhodes Scholar. He completed his doctoral thesis in theoretical physics.
Visit www.cfcl.com.au for more information.