- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Surface Design for Ceramics by Maureen E. Mills is an encyclopedia of ways to decorate clay. It covers all the bases and includes good explanations of each technique, as well as clear instructions on execution. The book would be excellent for pottery teachers or any potter who wants to explore new directions. The author creates some beautiful work, which is all wonderfully photographed, and there is a great gallery of other artists at the end of the book.
Title: Surface Design for Ceramics
ISBN #: 978-1-57990-844-7
For more information, visit www.sterlingpublishing.com.