- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Wow, The Penland Book of Ceramics is my idea of eye candy. It immediately made me want to reach for the nearest bag of clay. This book is an excellent choice for someone who already has some pottery experience. Good, practical, easy-to-understand information regarding how to go about creating a piece of work is provided in detail.
I particularly enjoyed the opening sections written by the artists. Understanding some of the thought processes that go into why they create the work they do inspires me to look at my work in different ways. This is certainly a book worth having for practical knowledge, inspiration and the simple joy derived from looking at beautiful work.
Title: The Penland Book of Ceramics: Master Classes in Ceramic Techniques
ISBN #: 978-1-60059-275-1
For more information, visit www.sterlingpublishing.com.