- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“We are excited about this new opportunity in North Carolina as it is consistent with our overall U.S. growth strategy,” said Mike Kane, Boral USA president and CEO. “Instrumental in our efforts to bring jobs to this region were our partners at the N.C. Department of Commerce, N.C. Community Colleges System, Rowan County, RowanWorks, the Town of East Spencer, and Duke Energy.”
The company reports that the plant will be built to the U. S. Green Building Council’s (USGBC) Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) standards, minimizing energy use and conserving other resources. Once built, the plant will manufacture a line of exterior building products made primarily of recycled and rapidly renewable materials.
For more information, call (770) 645-4500 or visit www.boralbricks.com.