- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Readers of the two magazines cast 1465 votes for as many as 19 natural gas dealers in categories that included long- and short-term instruments, swaps and options related to performance in pricing, liquidity and general risk-management services.
BP Energy has experienced a steady increase in demand for its risk-management products due to a foundation of physical supply combined with financial expertise, consistent pricing, and deal execution and performance.
“Performing the basics of risk management properly offers more value to our customers than ever before. Working closely with our credit teams and providing a strong focus on commodities needs have always been important priorities for BP, and it’s becoming increasingly necessary in this industry,” said Financial Products Chief Commercial Officer Steve Provenzano.
The company’s website is located at www.bp.com.