- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
C5 Medical Werks recently announced its ability to produce ceramic injection molded (CIM) components from its state-of-the-art facility in Grand Junction, Colo. The company’s increased capacity meets the demand driven by medical device companies needing to source high-volume, tight-tolerance and intricately shaped components from an ISO 13485-certified, FDA-registered facility.
“There’s a critical need in the medical market for component suppliers to elevate their quality procedures and certifications to the same high standard as the major medical companies,” said Andrew Nield, director of Sales and Marketing. “In response to this, I am pleased to announce that we are the first major U.S. medical ceramic supplier to provide ceramic injection molded (CIM) components from an ISO 13485 facility.”
For more information, call (877) 259-3757 or visit www.c5medicalwerks.com.