- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Operating profit for the first quarter of 2011 increased 60%, or $17.3 million, compared to the 2010 first quarter. This increase is due to higher sales volume, an increase in the average proppant selling price and a higher contribution from Falcon Technologies™, partially offset by an increase in selling, general, administrative and other operating expenses. Net income for the first quarter of 2011 increased 59%, or $11.2 million, compared to the first quarter of 2010.
“CARBO is off to a good start in 2011, achieving the best quarter in the company’s history,” said Gary Kolstad, president and CEO. “Our technical marketing strategy, aimed at highlighting the benefits of Economic Conductivity®, continues to have a positive impact on increased well production and enhanced recovery.”
For additional details, visit www.carboceramics.com.