- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Mark Carlos was recently appointed to the post of chairman of ASTM International’s E07 Committee on Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), which has12 technical subcommittees with jurisdiction over 175 NDT standards. These standards play a preeminent role in all aspects of traditional and emerging NDT methodologies.
“Standards play a large role in the non-destructive testing business,” said Carlos. “I am happy to be a part of ASTM and contribute to the professional growth of the NDT industry.” Carlos is the group executive vice president for the Products & Systems Division of MISTRAS Group, responsible for research and development, engineering and manufacturing.
For more information, visit www.astm.org or www.mistrasgroup.com.