- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The new facility is located on Ceradyne’s 13.7-acre plot in the Tianjin Airport Economic Area. The operation will be run by Ceradyne Chinese executives and engineers who have been trained by U.S.-based Ceradyne Thermo Materials’ management.
“This is a very exciting event for Ceradyne and particularly for Ceradyne Thermo Materials,” said Bruce Lockhart, vice president, who hasresponsibility for the company’s solar energy efforts. “It was only three and a half years ago that we opened the first crucible factory in Tianjin for the development and manufacture of high-technology ceramic crucibles to meet our Chinese customers’ requirements.”
For more information, visit www.ceradyne.com.