- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceradyne, Inc. recently received a $16.4 million enhanced small arms protective inserts (ESAPI) order, which is expected to be shipped late in the fourth quarter of 2009. This is a delivery order issued by the Defense Supply Center Philadelphia against a larger indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) three-year contract that was issued in December 2007.
“We are very pleased to have received this order and believe we will continue to ship this ESAPI product on time with the high standards of quality required,” said David P. Reed, Ceradyne’s president of North American Operations. “Based on non-binding conversations with the government, we believe that there will be an additional delivery order against the blanket ID/IQ contract this year.”
Additional information is available at www.ceradyne.com.