- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The release was issued under the $2.37 billion ID/IQ (indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity) contract originally issued in October 2008 and scheduled to expire in September 2013. There is a balance of approximately $2.1 billion remaining on the ID/IQ contract.
“We are extremely pleased to have been awarded this ESAPI contract, which represents the continuing nature of ESAPI requirements,” said David P. Reed, president of North American Operations. “We anticipate meeting the government’s quality and delivery requirements with this delivery order shipped complete in the third quarter 2011.”
For additional details, visit www.ceradyne.com.