- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The release was issued under the $2.37 billion indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract originally issued in October 2008 and scheduled to expire in September 2013. A balance of approximately $2 billion remains on the ID/IQ contract.
“We are extremely pleased to have been awarded this ESAPI contract,” said David P. Reed, president of North American Operations. “We anticipate meeting the government’s quality and delivery requirements with this delivery order shipped complete early in Q1 2012.”
For more information, visit www.ceradyne.com.