- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The release was issued under the $2.37 billion ID/IQ (indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity) contract originally issued in October 2008 and scheduled to expire in September 2013. There is a balance of approximately $2.2 billion remaining on the ID/IQ contract.
“We are extremely pleased to have been awarded this ESAPI contract,” said David P. Reed, president, North American Operations. “We anticipate meeting the government’s quality and delivery requirements with this delivery order shipped complete in Q1 2011.”
For more information, visit www.ceradyne.com.