- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
"We are very pleased that the government's high level of confidence in Ceradyne has resulted in this major win for us," said David Reed, Ceradyne's president of North American operations. "Over the past few years, we have expanded our capacity for state-of-the-art lightweight ceramic body armor here in Costa Mesa, Calif., and our new Lexington, Ky., facility. We are confident we will meet the Army's quality and delivery requirements. In addition, this new multi-year contract provides visibility for potential future revenue. We believe we will receive our next delivery order under this contract late in 2006."
Click on the link below for additional details.