- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceradyne, Inc. has received an $8 million enhanced small arms protective inserts (ESAPI) order, which is expected to be shipped in the first quarter of 2010. This order is a delivery order issued by the Defense Supply Center Philadelphia against a larger indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) three-year contract issued in December 2007.
“We are very pleased to have received this order and will continue to ship this ESAPI product on time with the high standards of quality required,” said David P. Reed, Ceradyne’s president of North American Operations. “The government ordered the maximum quantity on this contract and this delivery order closes the contract. Ceradyne expects to bid further ESAPI sustainment business on a new request for quotation expected in the fourth quarter of 2009.”
Ceradyne’s website is located at www.ceradyne.com.