- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceralink Inc. has installed FastFuse™ RF lamination equipment at its Troy, N.Y., facility. This equipment significantly expands Ceralink’s in-house testing and demonstration capabilities, and allows the company to broaden the services it offers to the laminate industries. Ceralink will work closely with customers and partners to provide feasibility testing, customized process development and scale-up assistance.
FastFuse lamination uses radio frequency heating to rapidly bond laminated structures for use in armor, automotive, safety and decorative applications.
For more information, visit www.ceralink.com.