- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The BlueGen unit was scheduled to be switched on in early January, generating low-emission power and hot water from readily available natural gas. Origin Energy has also joined in the demonstration project as VicUrban’s selected energy retailer. Origin Energy will buy back excess electricity generated by the VicUrban BlueGen units.
The Epping BlueGen unit is the first of three units that will be installed at VicUrban housing developments. All sites will showcase Ceramic Fuel Cells’ low-emission gas-to-electricity BlueGen products to the general public and commercial home builders.
The second BlueGen unit will be installed in VicUrban’s Sustainable and Affordable Living Centre in Dandenong in mid-2010. The third BlueGen unit will be installed in another VicUrban site later in 2010.
Additional information is available at www.cfcl.com.au.