- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
According to organizers of Ceramitec 2009, which will take place October 20-23, 2009, at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in Munich, Germany, the event has registered around 600 exhibitors from 35 countries to date, despite the difficult economic environment.
“Looking at the registrations received so far, we are now virtually at the same level of exhibitor participation for 2009-a year of recession-as in 2006, which was a growth year,” said Eugen Egetenmeir, a member of the management board of event organizer Messe München GmbH. “In view of the difficult situation currently being experienced in the sector, we regard this as an extremely positive result and also a sign of the trust the sector has in Ceramitec as a leading international trade fair.”
Additional information about Ceramitec 2009 is available at www.ceramitec.de.