- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The multimillion-dollar manufacturing agreement covers a period of 10 years, with the possibility of future extensions. The initial phase, known as the 3-C project, begins immediately and targets a manufacturing startup slated for mid-2009.
“This is a significant business venture for CTNA, underscoring our commitment to growth and continuous drive for customer satisfaction and business diversification,” said Mueller. “The added sales will solidify an already expanding ceramic business for the Laurens facility. Additional resources will be added in the coming months to fulfill the new requirements.”
For more information, visit www2.ceramtec.com. Rockwood’s website is located at www.rockwoodspecialties.com.