- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceric Nouvelle has been renamed Ceric Technologies, and the company aims to offer turnkey solutions for the heavy clay industry. Key personnel include Patrick Hebrard, president, and Laurent Toquet, administration and financial manager. The project was undertaken by Hebrard and Toquet, with the support of Pléiade Investissement, which becomes the main shareholder.
Ceric Technologies is restarting on a solid foundation around a strengthened team of experienced technicians and engineers. It is expected that the new ownership, along with effective support from the banks, will allow the company to restart with solid net assets, without any debt and with the necessary bank guarantees to make future projects more secure.
For more information, visit www.ceric.com.