- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Clark brings nearly four decades of experience with global markets and manufacturing to Corning’s board. He became president and CEO of Merck in 2005 and chairman of the board in 2007. He transitioned from his CEO role in January 2011, and served as board chairman through November.
Clark is a director of Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP) and serves on the advisory board of American Securities. He is a trustee of PENN Medicine, which includes the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and the University of Pennsylvania Health System. Clark is chairman of the board for Project Hope, a global health education and humanitarian assistance organization. He also serves as a trustee of Washington & Jefferson College and as a member of several other business, policy, and charitable organizations.
For more information, visit www.corning.com.