- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The new PRISMA 1064-20 offers the same superior reliability and performance characteristics as other PRISMA lasers. The new model shows excellent transverse mode quality (M²<1.3) and high pulse-to-pulse stability (<2% rms from 40-100 kHz), while enabling complete control over pulse-energy and timing. The laser uses field-proven AAA™-material pump diodes and is factory-sealed for high reliability, even when operating in harsh, industrial environments.
Together, all these features make the PRISMA 1064-20-V an ideal source for a variety of marking and materials processing applications, including ID card marking and keypad marking, as well as solar cell or mold form manufacturing.
For more information, visit www.Coherent.com.