- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
After receiving a bachelor’s of science degree with honors from New York State College of Ceramic Engineering, Alfred University in 1969, Cole received his master’s of business administration degree from the University of Buffalo in 1971. He then began a lifelong career in various technical ceramic-related senior management positions, including 18 years with Corning Inc./Corhart Refractories. He became chief executive officer (CEO) of Minco in 2000.
“Tom is just the guy we need to put together some of the opportunities we are working on,” said Joel P. Moskowitz, Ceradyne CEO. “Tom has long-term executive experience in technical ceramic situations requiring innovative solutions. As Ceradyne’s CEO, I am very pleased that Tom has accepted this position and am looking forward to working with him."
Additional information is available at www.ceradyne.com.