- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
For the full year 2011, the company continues to expect mid-single-digit growth in global steel production, slightly higher growth in electronic equipment production, and double-digit growth rates in the foundry castings and fused silica end markets. The significant cost reduction measures implemented in the first half of 2009; the continuing market penetration of new, higher margin products; and the production capacity expansion projects completed in 2010 and currently under way mean that the group is reportedly well-positioned to benefit from these positive end-market growth trends.
Accordingly, the company expects that 2011 performance at both the half and full year will be ahead of the equivalent periods in 2010.
For additional details, visit www.cooksongroup.co.uk.