- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“It’s certainly an important order for our company and is also an encouraging sign for the future, revealing a desire on the part of companies to resume investments in technology and product development,” said Fabio Corradini, vice chairman of the Ancora Group.
This order reportedly strengthens Ancora Group’s Italian leadership position in the design and manufacture of machines and lines for ceramic tile finishing operations. Cooperativa Ceramica d’Imola is a leading company in the ceramic sector, with four brands that operate in the international market and a production capacity of around 31 million square meters of tile a year.
For more information, visit www.imolaceramica.it or www.ancoragroup.com.