- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
State-of-the-art processing, manufacturing, finishing and materials analysis equipment were added, along with a significant increase in technical staffing and a substantial expansion of the company’s R&D facilities. All of these capabilities are designed to enable ultra-high material purities, increased characterization detail, faster material development cycles and expanded advanced processing capabilities.
“We’ve built an amazing capability within the last 18 months by hand-selecting some of the world’s most capable equipment and personnel,” said Frank Anderson, Ph.D., director of technology for CoorsTek. “Our ultra-pure ceramic materials capability will support nearly all of our industries, especially the stringent demands of the semiconductor manufacturing market as it moves beyond 45 nm devices.”
For additional information, visit www.coorstek.com.