- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“CoorsTek employees dedicate themselves on a daily basis to make a measurable difference in their local communities and the world,” said Coors. “Having this effort recognized by some of Colorado’s top business leaders is a great honor for all of us.”
Ann Trujillo, co-anchor of KMGH’s Channel 7 News Team, emceed the event and pointed out several achievements as Coors approached the stage, including the company’s sales increase of 57%, labor efficiency increase of 19%, and waste reduction of 30% over the past three years. She also pointed out the company’s contributions to The Children’s Museum of Denver, American Heart Association, and money raised for relief efforts during the Hurricane Katrina disaster.
For more information, visit www.coorstek.com.