- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
CARBO Ceramics Inc. recently announced that the company’s board of directors has elected Sigmund L. Cornelius as an additional member of the board. With 25 years of experience in the oil and natural gas industry, Cornelius currently serves as the senior vice president of Finance and chief financial officer of ConocoPhillips. He has also been appointed to the compensation, audit and nominating and corporate governance committees of the board.
“We are pleased with the addition of Sig to our board and look forward to gaining the value of his experience in the energy industry,” said Gary Kolstad, president and CEO. “He brings a wealth of expertise in global operations and has a deep understanding of finance and accounting principles.”
For more information, visit www.carboceramics.com.