- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Tilton will hold office until Corning’s annual meeting of shareholders on April 28, 2011, at which time he will stand for re-election to a one-year term. His appointment brings the number of Corning directors to 15.
Tilton has four decades of experience with global markets and multinational industries. At UAL, the parent company of United Airlines, he led the company through a $23 billion restructuring, returned the airline to profitability, and successfully completed a merger between United and Continental Airlines. Prior UAL, he spent more than 30 years with Texaco Inc., progressing through leadership roles in marketing, corporate planning, and operations.
For additional details, visit www.corning.com.