- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Schneider, who has been with the company since 1986, has held a variety of leadership positions in the financial, operations, and human resources organizations. In 2002, she joined the Management Committee as senior vice president and Operations chief of staff.
McRae joined Corning in 1985 and has served the company in financial, sales, marketing and development leadership roles. Over the past decade, he has had responsibility for the company’s merger and acquisition strategy. He was named senior vice president for Strategy and Corporate Development in 2005 and joined the Management Committee the following year.
Visit www.corning.com for additional details.