- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Schneider, who has been with the company since 1986, has held a variety of leadership positions in the financial, operations, and human resources organizations. In 2002, she joined the Management Committee as senior vice president and Operations chief of staff.
McRae joined Corning in 1985 and has served the company in financial, sales, marketing and development leadership roles. Over the past decade, he has had responsibility for the company’s merger and acquisition strategy. He was named senior vice president for Strategy and Corporate Development in 2005 and joined the Management Committee the following year.
Visit www.corning.com for additional details.