- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The new center will provide product design and development support for the consumer electronics industry in Asia. Technical experts will also focus on the development of emerging applications where Corning glass technologies can play a critical role.
“Extensive resources, such as glass characterization, product analysis, prototyping and systems-level testing, will be offered,” said Jean-Pierre Mazeau, Ph.D., senior vice president of Corning Science & Technology. “Through these services, as well as ongoing glass technology education and training, we can help develop solutions to our customers’ most pressing product development challenges.”
For more information, visit www.corning.com.