- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The new center will provide product design and development support for the consumer electronics industry in Asia. Technical experts will also focus on the development of emerging applications where Corning glass technologies can play a critical role.
“Extensive resources, such as glass characterization, product analysis, prototyping and systems-level testing, will be offered,” said Jean-Pierre Mazeau, Ph.D., senior vice president of Corning Science & Technology. “Through these services, as well as ongoing glass technology education and training, we can help develop solutions to our customers’ most pressing product development challenges.”
For more information, visit www.corning.com.